7. How far in advance of my wedding should I book a hair and makeup artist?
- Typically, brides will book about 3 to 6 months prior to their wedding date. The earliest is one year in advance. I would recommend you to book a makeup artist closer to your wedding date as you may have a better idea of your desired hair and makeup look by that time.
8. How do I officially book you for my wedding?
- I require a $150 non-refundable deposit fee along with a signed contract sent to the mailing address provided via our communication.
9. Do you charge any travel fees?
- For the day of the event, the first 25 miles are complimentary. Any additional miles are $1.00 per mile round trip. Travel is free for trial sessions located within Anaheim, CA. Trial sessions located outside of Anaheim will result in 0.53 cents per mile from my location.
10. What forms of payment do you accept?
- I accept cash, check, money order, PayPal, Venmo and credit card.
11. Do you recommend a hair and makeup trial before my wedding?
- Although not required, I would highly recommend a hair and makeup trial so that you can truly test the makeup and your hairstyle’s longevity throughout the day. I believe my brides are less stressed when they know exactly what they will be getting on their wedding day. I've seen it! Remember that your wedding day is a very special day and we want to make sure that you look and feel your best!
12. Where and when do you do makeup and hair trials?
- Appointments are scheduled according to availability during the weekdays and weekends.
- All trial sessions are on location. Meaning, I travel to you.
13: Do you need anything during the trial session?
- It would be ideal to have table space, a chair near natural lighting.
14. How long does a trial session take?
- Please allow 2.5 hours for a hair and makeup trial session. If hair and/or makeup changes need to be made after seeing the final look, additional time may be required.
15. What can I expect in my hair and makeup trial?
- During your makeup trial, we will discuss what your vision is for how you would like to look on your wedding day from your hair and your makeup, including any other concerns you may have. Based on our consultation, I will provide you with a direction that will complement you on looking your very best on your special day. This trial session is the best time for us to address your concerns and make any necessary changes. Honesty is be greatly appreciated.
16. What should I bring with me to my trial session?
- I recommend you to bring pictures of 1-2 makeup looks and hairstyles that you love and do not love, any hair accessories, your veil, if available, and a fun attitude ready to be made up!
17. How many people in the bridal party can you accommodate?
- Depending on hair and makeup services requested, I can accommodate most and all wedding parties. We can discuss this further during your hair and makeup trial.
18. How long does each hair and makeup application take?
- For the bride, I set aside at least 2 hours for hair and makeup application. For bridesmaids and other adults, I schedule at least 45 minutes per hair or makeup service. For example, if you have two bridesmaids and both require hair and makeup service, I will schedule 90 minutes per bridesmaid. Please note that we may go over the allotted time depending on individual hair length and thickness of hair.
Have more questions?
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
These documents are intended to be templates and customized to suit your business. Always check with a local attorney in your jurisdiction.
1. What personally identifiable information PAKOU BEAUTY collects from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information Is Collected?
Internet Traffic Data
Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems and other such information. We collect no personally identifying information through this process, and it is used to help analyze user traffic with respect to various services available through PAKOU BEAUTY to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
We use “cookies” on these Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time and improving efficiency while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
PAKOU BEAUTY must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by your personally providing such information to PAKOU BEAUTY via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through PAKOU BEAUTY website pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or otherwise share this information with any other individual or business entity, except as reasonably necessary to provide products, materials, or services to you.
We will use your information to respond to you, and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use these Site, a user may complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
NOTE: ALL RIGHTS TO PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE RESERVED. PLEASE CONTACT PA KOU BEAUTY FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO ANY USE WHATSOEVER. NO RIGHT TO COPY OR USE THE IMAGES IS GRANTED OR IMPLIED.
CONDITION ON USE OF WEBSITE
This Website is owned and operated by Pa Kou Beauty. All Content, is owned by Pa Kou Xiong and/or certain third party content providers. All elements of this Website, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and all other laws protecting intellectual property rights including contract law pursuant to this agreement. No Content or portion thereof may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, scanned, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Pa Kou Beauty's prior written permission, except that you may view the Content on any single computer monitor for review purposes only, provided you keep intact, without change all images and copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
© Copyright 2018-2019. PAKOU BEAUTY.